My World : Xerra - Loved by Some, Hated by Many, Envied by Most, Yet Wanted by Plenty!!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged 1

LoVe & hATe

I was tagged by Shai to do this... (hey, finally I know what tag is... :D thanx Shai for the explanation). I have list down what are the things that I love most & hate most.

I love....

my friend said her 1st liking is to have sex... well I'm sure everyone including me loves that providing not just having sex but HAVING A GOOD SEX but I'm not gonna have that in my list la.... hahaha...

1) My Family

2) Pampered by my loved one

3) Foods i.e. Chinese, Indians, Malay, Western, Seafoods & Desserts

4) Music & Movies

5) Sleeping

6) Beaches & Island, Theme Parks, Traveling

7) Having My Pictures Taken

8) Collecting Stamps

9) Karaoke

10) Getting Myself involved in any event.

11) To Laugh


I hate....

1) Wet Market

2) Nuisance Drivers

3) Irresponsible & Disrespectful Person

4) Reptiles

5) Crowded places

6) Sports

7) Liars & Hypocrites

8) Traffic Jam

9) Body Odor & Smelly Breath

10) Gluttons

11) Sex Maniac / Pervert

That's all for now.

posted by Xerra Joe at 12:34 AM

1 Comments:

I believe "sleeping" should be no.1... thehehehehe

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home